The Association operates with an Allocation Policy which assesses each application on housing need, this is done through a structured pointing system. It is therefore important that some time is taken to provide as much information as possible so that the application can be accurately assessed and the relevant points awarded. It is especially important to answer all medical questions if someone to be rehoused with you has a medical condition which needs to be taken into consideration.
Depending on your details we may ask for further confirmation of your circumstances.
Some examples of confirmation may include:
• Confirmation of National Insurance Number
• Confirmation of Employment
• Written Confirmation of Pregnancy
• Photographic Identity
• Proof of Address
• Confirmation of Medial Condition / History
• Letter of Support from an agency that provides support to you and your family.
Anyone aged 16 years or over can apply for a Craigdale Housing Association home by contacting the office for an application form or completing the form below.