The tenancy agreement signed by yourself and Craigdale Housing Association is a legally binding document and is known as the Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement.
The Agreement sets out the rights and responsibilities of both you the tenant and Craigdale Housing Association – the landlord. The Tenancy Agreement is explained to new tenants by a member of the Housing Services Staff when collecting keys and signing for a new tenancy.
Some of the main provisions of your Tenancy Agreement are detailed below however a copy of your full tenancy agreement is available for collection by contacting the office.
- Security of tenure
- Rent payable in advance and rent increase
- Repossession and ending your tenancy
- Use of the House and the Common Parts, and telling us about changes to who is living in your home
- Neighbour related issues and respect for others
- Subletting, Assignation, Joint Tenancy and Exchange of your Tenancy
- Repairs, Maintenance, Improvements and Alterations