Kevin Boyle - Board Member
Kevin joined the Board on 15th September 2022.
I have 20 years’ experience of working in the private construction sector both as site foreman and laterally as a Project Manager, being involved in projects across Central Scotland. I have worked in the social Housing Sector for 8 years, I am very customer focussed and decided to leave the private sector to try and make a difference in our communities, this is the reason for joining the board. I currently work within the Property Department for a medium sized Housing Association.
- MSc International Project Management
- BSc (HONS) Building Surveying
- Diploma Construction Management
- Level 6 Renewable Energy
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)